Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Board Music

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lies by Evanescence
    Album: Origin

    Bound at every limb by my shackles of fear
    Sealed with lies through so many tears
    Lost from within, pursuing the end
    I fight for the chance to be lied to again

    You will never be strong enough
    You will never be good enough
    You were never conceived in love
    You will not rise above

    They'll never see
    I'll never be
    I'll struggle on and on to feed this hunger
    Burning deep inside of me

    But through my tears breaks a blinding light
    Birthing a dawn to this endless night
    Arms outstretched, awaiting me
    An open embrace upon a bleeding tree

    Rest in me and I'll comfort you
    I have lived and I died for you
    Abide in me and I vow to you
    I will never forsake you

    They'll never see
    I'll never be
    I'll struggle on and on to feed this hunger
    Burning deep inside of me

    They'll never see
    I'll never be
    I'll struggle on and on to feed this hunger
    Burning deep inside of me

    Rest in me and I'll comfort you
    I have lived and I died for you
    Abide in me and I vow to you
    I will never forsake you

    They'll never see
    I'll never be
    I'll struggle on and on to feed this hunger
    Burning deep inside of me

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *laughing*... i have heard that there are some muttered complaints about my board music. Not to ME, mind you... *chuckling*... oddly enough, people never complain to the person that could actually do something about it, or outright tell the person, "hey, i think that stinks"...

    To the one particular person that made the comment that i have no taste...your opinion is one that i could care less about, considering my opinion of YOU. In summation, broken down into SMALL words so that even YOU can understand: fuck you. if i gave a damn, i'd talk shit to you, but it's not even worth the amount of MY precious time that would be wasted... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] Maybe i'll just go off somewhere and cry about it for a few days... *laughin*... (besides, i don't recall requesting your presence anyway...)

    Ahem. Anyway, lol... it IS rather pointless i guess to complain to me about it, cuz i really don't give a fuck. *L*.... all's i can say about it to anyone that has a stick shoved in their hiney is this: wah. get over it. It's MY board... i use music that suits ME. it's MY front yard, MY home, and MY place to run as i see fit. So boo hoo. They invented something a long time ago called a mute button. Use it. Or dont' come around if you find it THAT offensive. *shrugs*....

    I LIKE Evanescence. I LIKE amy lee. I think she has an awesome voice and is very talented. If you don't agree, guess what? i don't care! LOL. To each his or her own. As a Fine Arts graduate... with over 6 years of musical training, countless 1st place trophies for competitions... the ability to understand music theory and compose it at will... and a former vocalist myself... i think i'll trust my OWN judgement on this one. *L*.

    Even aside from all that, personal taste and musical expression are just that. Personal. No one else HAS to like it or understand it. And i would suggest to one particular person... that they pull their head outta their ass and look at the lyrics... assuming they aren't too fucking shallow and self-centered to actually GET what's going on THERE as well.... *snickers*.... probably a waste of breath.... those who have no REAL talent or sense of self-expression of their own.... criticize... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    so anyway, blah blah rant, the point is... just mute it, people, damn, lol. it's not going away. I think with the exception of ONE song (Here Without You), EVERY single song on this board has been amy lee... which will more than likely continue... particularly if i keep hearing shit about it... *L*.... NO ONE tells me what to do in my own yard. I get that philosophy from Evo, and it's a damned good one. If it's SOOOOOO bothersome and annoying, then simply skip this board when you pull up the list. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No matter what kind of music it is , just remember music is music.

    pete

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my point exactly... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just added some live Evanescence to the cyber_captains board.

    cyber_captain is on a site called Multiply, I like it a hundred times more than Myspace, it is soooo easy to add music, pictures or video (I haven't yet, but I am going to in the near future.

    when you stop by (if you stop by) click on Music on the bar under the skyline picture and it will take you to all of my playlists. You can listen or d/l.

    hope to see ya there.

    rog, AKA mr rogie, AKA Sir rogalot, AKA cyber_captain

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *L* I never noticed music on your board my speakers are usually off

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, recent addition... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    see how much i pay attention on the boards [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Mer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had no idea these boards had music either?? wtf and who cares if you dont like the music just turn off your speakers lol thats whay I do when i dont like music [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    simple enough in theory, isn't it mer.... LOL.... some people just aren't that smart... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen